50ml, plastic jar
1. Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore keeping the skin hydrated 2. It aids in lightening and brightening the skin
3. Inhibits melanin production.
4. Reduction in hyperpigmentation and melasma.
5. Night cream boosts collagen and elastin production levels in the skin.
6. Plays a major role in preventing skin sagging.
7. Soft and supple skin results.
8.Improving signs of ageing.
9. Helps regenerate cell turnover and nourishes skin.
10. Provides even skin tone
Did you know? The skin absorbs active ingredients better at night when you are asleep. Also your skin’s cell regeneration power is higher at night when you are asleep. Therefore, a night cream not only keeps your skin nourished but also helps to repair damaged cells.
L-glutathione, Liquorice root extract, Sodium ascorbylphosphate (vitamin C), Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Kojic dipalmitate, Sephi light
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply at night.
Apply light layer to cleansed skin rub in until absorbed.
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST
PROTECT PRODUCT FROM LIGHT AND HEAT. STORE IN COOL DARK PLACE