AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS & HEALTHCARE
Address: Suit 5, 35 Blackburrow Rd, Hayfields, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
Tel: 074 197 0991 l Email Address: info@ash-
© 2020 Aesthetic Solutions Healthcare (PTY) Ltd
The brightening cleanser is composed of activities, which inhibit melanin production reducing the appearance of pigmentation, age spots and helps inhibit the formation of new pigment while lightening the skin without being an irritant. Our Brightening Cleanser particularly is useful to decongest acne prone skin by reducing sebum build up, unclogging blocked pores, encouraging desquamation that aids in removal of dead skin cells at a quicker phase thus promoting an even skin tone. Attenuates hyperpigmentation and signs of premature ageing.
What would you experience after use?
• Epidermis is cleansed well, without stripping the skin of its natural protective barrier
• Epidermis reveals a more youthful and brighter looking complexion from the ingredients such as the Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
• Better product absorption
• Prevents bacterial infections
Aloe Barbadesis, Tea Tree Oil, L-
Directions for use:
1. Gently massage onto dampened face and neck
2. Wash twice if heavy make-
3. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
4. Use every morning and night
PROTECT PRODUCT FROM LIGHT AND HEAT.
STORE IN COOL DARK PLACE.
Aesthetic solutions category: Treatment Cleanser
200ml, plastic pump bottle