200ml, plastic pump bottle
Toner assists in hydrating the skin and provides benefits to all skin types ranging from dehydration to sensitivity. The brightening toner is slightly more stimulatory and is indicated for the correction of hyper pigmentation and the improvement of ageing. The Brightening toner also closes pores that could cause bacteria to penetrate the skin.What would you experience after use and why is it necessary?
• Correction of epidermis pH balance, Our skin is naturally acidic, typically with a pH balance of between five and six (on scale from 0 to 14). However the balance can get out of control due to alkaline nature soap. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to return to its normal levels (and that may result in excess sebum production), but using a toner helps restore this balance quickly
• It shrinks pore size. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton pad or ball and gently blotting and wiping your face will remove oil and thus give the appearance of smaller pores
• It will add a layer of protection.Toners can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin
• Moisturized skin, some toners are humectants, which mean they help to build moisture to the skin. This should be compulsory for people who apply makeup on a daily basis
• Refreshes the skin, Toners can also be used when washing the skin when its sebum production is higher than normal. Usually for the second wash because a toner cannot be substituted for a face wash, it is still essential that you make use of it.
Allantoin, Hamamelis, virginiana(witchhazel), Glycerine,
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Moisten a cotton wool/pad with the toner and wipe gently on all areas of the face after cleansing
2. Avoid contact with eyes
3.Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water
PROTECT PRODUCT FROM LIGHT AND HEAT. STORE IN COOL DARK PLACE